14.2.13

Oh My Funny

Um.  Happy Valentine's Day.

I hope you're either single or separated from your lover, just for tonight, because being coupled is too cliche.  And misery makes much better music.

Also, if you're single you can watch the Dress PV on repeat ALL NIGHT LONG without anyone being able to stop you from wondering how much hotter Acchan would be if he were a girl amirite? (Puts new meaning in the phrase "lipstick lesbian.")

The only problem is, there's no one there to give you chocolates.

Except me.

And by "chocolates," I mean, "macros."

Here they are.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

6 comments:

  1. I prefer to think of it as "playing a game of pocket billiards". So much more refined :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lol XD

    Yes, misery makes much better music. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that picture really of Atsushi? I'd never imagen him going down his pants in public XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's really a picture of Mr. Sakurai, from the infamous Schwein Tour...need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, he definitely stuck the microphone down his pants in Okinawa on the Cosmic Dreamer Tour. Guess you didn't read my live report :P

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?