4.2.10

寿記 31.12.09 BRNDNW GTR

At the DIQ on the 29th, I used a new guitar.

.

It's the brand new Imai model.

.

The curly guitar I've been using for years and years that you can see in the background of the picture is "Anime."

...or rather, if my old guitar is a cartoon, then this new guitar is like a real photograph.

.

That was where I got the idea for the design.

.

I've been meeting with the staff about it for a while, and now finally it's finished.

.

...though even though I say that, we're still improving it.

.

It's good for both heavy riffs and clean arpeggios.

It's got a wide strike zone, so you can get away with anything.

.

The holes are f-hole style, so they're like "yin and yang," or "in and you"* or six and nine.



By the way, how did you all like the new version of "Misty Zone"?

Did you enjoy it?


I'll be playing this guitar.

IMAI 05:00


*"In and you" are Japanese yin and yang principles.

1 comment:

  1. " It's got a wide strike zone, so you can get away with anything."

    Yeah, this is a vital design aspect for Imai, especially since he likes to Fly High so much.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?