18.5.10

寿記 15.05.10 PLASTICS

This is about yesterday...

.

An email came from Hotei, saying "tomorrow, I'm going to make a surprise guest appearance at the Plastics show~~"

.

!?

I felt so dumb, I didn't know that the Plastics had gotten back together~.

And, Mr. Hotei is going to make a guest appearance at the show!?

.

I really...I REALLY want to see this!!

For someone like me, a child of the New Wave and Techno generation, the Plastics are just...

(...when I was in my third year of junior high school, during break I was humming the Plastics song "IGNORE" to myself, and my friend overheard me and all of a sudden I felt really awkward...)

.

That music, with Hotei's guitar...

"I wonder if Hotei will max out on the New Wave with his guitar playing?" ...I imagined all sorts of scenarios.

.

So then, I got to go and see the show.

.

Plastics...so cool~~!!

Mr. Hotei explores his New Wave side!

Delicious musical meal!

.

.

.

Mr. Hajime, it was so much fun, what with everything that happened!

.

.

.

And now that I think of it, I played a few Plastics songs as background music for the Memento Mori tour.

IMAI 17:00


No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?