27.7.10

寿記 06.07.10 Email Responses to "The Mysterious Drowsiness That Steals Over Me on Rainy Days"


.

A while ago, I talked about "the mysterious drowsiness that steals over me on rainy days."

No sooner had I posted about it than I received many emails telling me reasons why it might happen.

.

Thank you.

A lot of them were very interesting.

.

Interactions between the air pressure and the parasympathic nervous system...

Et cetera.

.

I mean, of course, we wake up with the sun, and when it gets dark, we go to sleep...

.

And, if you get up early on your days off and do things in the morning, you can use the whole day more effectively, which can make such a big difference...

.

But, I have to say, the middle of the night is special. It's fun. Soo much fun.

The nighttime...

It's great. The nighttime, I mean.

Yeah...it's awesome...


By the way, today I slept blissfully for three hours more than I had planned to.

I overslept. Completely.

.

And, it rained, for the first time in a while.

IMAI 1:00

I know about the nighttime thing, Imai. I know exactly how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?