11.4.11

寿記 03.04.2011 Public Image Ltd


・

The other day, I went to a photo exhibit.

・


・

Photos by Dennis Morris, who was the official photographer for Bob Marley and the Sex Pistols.

・

This exhibit was photos of the Sex Pistols vocalist Johnny Rotten

After the Pistols broke up and he changed his name back to John Lydon, and started a new band,

・・・Public Image Ltd・・・「PIL」

・


・

John Lydon is one of my favorite artists.

It was really exciting to see a lot of photos I hadn't seen before.

・

Maaaaaan~ I ean, it was so exciting, I just wanted to play another live show.

・

But, he was always drunk, John Lydon.

・



・

There was a time when I listened to nothing but PIL.

・

IMAI 17:52

1 comment:

  1. I loved PiL back in the day. They were brilliant. "Two sides to every Story. Somebody had to stop me. I'm not the same as when I began. I will not be treated as property." Basically his scathing reply to what he saw as his exploitation in the Pistols.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?