3.4.12

寿記 03.04.2012 Vocal REC




.

Yesterday, we finished mixing the vocal tracks into all the songs.


However, we still have to add parts of the backing vocals

So Mr. Sakurai can't rest yet!


And by the way, when I asked Mr. Sakurai if I could post these photos to my blog, he told me he charges 50000 yen (per photo)...so I just pretended I couldn't hear him and uploaded the photos anyway.

.

Except, I'll be seeing him in the studio again tomorrow, so I plan to just pretend like nothing happened and see if I can get away with it.

.

.

And, you know, take more photos of him.

.

IMAI 12:49

Note from Cayce: Except perhaps Sakurai has no idea, because he keeps insisting he doesn't check Imai's blog, and doesn't know what the point of a blog is in the first place, which makes him even more awesome than he already was to begin with. I guess I should give up hoping that he'll become a fan of Blog-Tick! Also judging by the quality of the photos, Imai totally doesn't own a smartphone, which makes him even more awesome than he already was to begin with, too.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy you are interp'ing the odd Imai post. I have missed your interps of them. Motto, Motto!!

    Love from kanata!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww ♥ hehehehe :) that's really cute and funny ^_^ ahahah 50,000 yen!!! XD poor poor Imai >.<
    I hope Acchan-sama finds out! XD !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't had time to do more Imai blog stuff lately!

    @ Anonymous - Love from the far east to kanata! Technically, it's translation, not interpreting, because translation is written and interpreting is spoken. But that's a technicality.

    @ iyacat123 - It's a pretty typical Japanese joke, but still funny. But, another technicality, or rather, a Japanese lesson...the nickname "Acchan" is formed by combining the first kanji of Atsushi with the endearing suffix -chan. Atsu + chan + Japanese phonological rules = Acchan. But since you can't add more than one suffix to a Japanese name at a time, by the rules of Japanese grammar, you can't call him "Acchan-sama." If you want to use "sama" instead of "chan" it would be "Acchama" (though that would still be endearing and ridiculous.) If you want to sound respectful you should call him Sakurai-sama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Imai. How I love thee.

    I always appreciate seeing pictures of Sakurai in the studio. It makes the new songs to come seem a little less distant. The man's voice is my drug, after all.

    As always: love reading your blog, Cayce. May your wit never dull. *salutes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know, whats wrong with having a blog as a artist. In fact i think its something nice to have. Especially as a artist. To keep in touch with your fanbase. Thats why i dont understand why Sakurai hasnt one, and why you cant command on any blogpost of Imai. That would definitely add something. It would be very good for their image, because it makes them more approachable. And im wondering if they actually do read this blog. I mean, its very possible actually. This is probably one of the most famous B-T blogs (english ones). And if i would be an famous artist, i would definitely Google myself once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angeltears, except Acchan doesn't really give a damn.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe a word of Sakurai's claims to ignorance, but they do make me smile regardless :) More power to him if he would rather stay out of the blogosphere/social media world - the man knows how to cultivate and maintain mystique.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?