22.3.10

寿記 20.03.10 F -2-

.

.

~the continuation~

.

.

.

But, I'm okay!

Thank you for worrying about me, but

Please don't worry

I'm totally recovered now.

.

I broke the bone on January 1st.

The first day of the year.

.

New Year's Day.

.

But, whatever, it's the least busy time of the year,

So depending on how you think about it, it was good timing...

Though talking about the best time of year to break a bone is a little weird...

.

...I can't say it's a good thing I broke the bone,

But it was fulfilling to do something other than play guitar for once.

It was worthwhile to spend some time like that.

.

But even though I say that

Here's a big apology to the staff.

I'll be making lots of new songs now.

Fans, there are lots of new songs coming, so you can look forward to it.

.

.

.

...Buut, when they were taking out the wire that was holding the bone in place, they didn't use any anaesthesia.

Also, they did it all of a sudden, so I didn't have any time for mental preparation, or anything...

.

.

The doctor: "You've recovered amazingly fast! Let's just take the wire out today!"

Me: (....what...?!?)

Doctor: "Bring the needle-nose pliers."

Nurse: "Roger."

Me: (....whaaaaaaaaaaat...!!??)

(A tool!? What are they going to do!? What are they going to do to me!? What are they going to do to me with a tool!?)

Doctor: "Put your hand here. Don't look, okay?"

Me: (I'm not gonna look!!! No way! I'm too scared!!)

.

There were three wires in there.

.

Number one.

Scraaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape

It's out

Me ("....aaaaaaaAAAAaaahhhh~~!!")

Number two.

Scraaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape

It's out

Me: (...waaaah, this is killing me, this, scraping-at-me-with-pliers business, I can't take it~~)

Number three.

Scraaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape

Scraaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaape

Me: (Ow ow ow ow ow ow)

Scraaaaaape scraaaaaaaape scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Me: (This is taking too long!!)

Scraaaaaape scraaaaaaaape

It's out

The end.

Me: (sigh of relief)

.

Doctor: "Want to take the wires home as a memento?"

Me: "Huh, what? Uh...sure." (Is that how hospitals work??)

Doctor: "Here Imai-san, you can take them home. We disinfected them and put them in a case for you."

Nurse: "Here you go."

.

So they put them in this plastic case and I took them home with me.

.

Here are the three wires

.

....argh....! I've had enough of them!

.

.

Me: "Thank god~~!! I can play guitar again!"

.

That's how I'm feeling now.

See, now I can play F major perfectly.

IMAI 20:20

2 comments:

  1. Lol, that was a nice read, I saw the photos on his post, those are big needles, I'd be scared too! I'm glad he's ok, though, and glad you masterfully translated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the translation...I was wondering what guri meant lol

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?