15.10.09

寿記 17.06.09 Opening S.E. Development 2

.
I get up off my fat ass, and make an opening S.E. for the live show.
If I don't make it soon I won't be in time for the beginning of rehearsals.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ All right, I should get to work!" [awakening]

Okay, so I boot up the computer I keep in my basement!

I start by trying out different sounds on the synthesizer!

Without further ado, let's add some sampling!

Keep plugging away and edit this baby!

Then add some new effects,

Don't hesitate, let's record!! [listening]


.......... ...........? ...♪♪......!! ....♪...! ........♪..........

...I wonder what'll happen if I try this?

..! ...hey! I get wrapped up in the sound, hey that's funny, this isn't my usual style!

I'm too absorbed in this.

Soon, I should finish up.

This S.E. is even cooler than I thought it was gonna be! [first turning]


Then I call up Mr. Yokoyama, and...

"Yoko-chan, I'm done with the S.E. so could you come do the data and the fine-tuning~~?"

"I'll come tomorrow, what time is good?"

"Come in the morning...................I think I can manage~~ Haha~"

"................yeah, sometimes that happens. Haha~~" [second turning]



So then Yoko-chan came over.


"So, this is what I made, listen to it..."

We listen.


"What do you think?"

"Sounds good."

"So can you do the data and mixing like always?"

"It won't take much time."

......................

"You're done?"

"Yeah I'm done."

"Okay let's have a listen." [third turning]

"Will this work?"


-And then we go out to soba for lunch- [conclusion]

IMAI 11:08PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?