18.10.09

寿記 25.06.09 Trash of the Floating World, and Skull-Baby 1




















"The Memento Mori Tour spreads throughout the land LIFE IS TRIP

ROCK SHOW YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Feels so GOOOOOD!!!! Doesn't itttt~~ kekekeke...♣

But ♥ I think they're enjoying it...at least a bit~~ YEAH!~ Hee hee hee ♥

At every show, the 5 members and the fans are all pumped up, riiiigggght?? ♥

Oh ♪ Right is that what you think I mean?

'Connection with the audience' 'the whole hall is as one' ...something like that neeee??

What? Am...I....wrong....? Aaaaamm I?? Wahahahahaha!!! ♥ ♥

Well ♥ Just...'katte ni shiyagare'....just fuck off, okaaaaay~~ (hee hee...♠)

Cuz we're having fun here~~~♥

.....we're having so much fucking fun!? Kekekeke...♥

And there was one guy...who was so excited....he fell down during the first songggg....at least wait for the chorus, okaaaaay~~okay?~♥

Hyahyahyahyahya!!!!! ♣

....waaaaay too excited."

~he's talking a lot tonight.

"Wait! Wait I'm not done! Oh fiiine I'll say it laaaater..."

I guess he will.

IMAI 1:07AM

3 comments:

  1. ????? Maybe I'm the idiot here, but I'm still a wee bit confused. Thank you for the translation. n__n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, duh, you're the blue and he's the orange text...*slaps herself* I'm sorry, very blonde right now. n__n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, in these posts, Imai was writing in the voice of Skull-Baby (Dokuro-chan, the skull sculpture that they used as a stage prop during the Memento Mori tour.) It's a little unclear in the original blog posts but I tried to make it clearer by putting what Skull-Baby says in orange and what Imai says in the usual blue. Black and orange for Halloween! Sorry if it was still a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?