13.8.10

寿記 05.08.10 Album

.

Pretty soon, it's going to be time for us to decide the order of the tracks on the album.

.

We've pretty much picked out the first and second tracks, but the third track? We're still thinking about it.


.

We're got some catchy dance beats that make me smile

Disco beats that make me feel so nostalgic

Spacey and thrilling...mm maybe I should save this for later.

.

The depths of serenity, and a whirlpool of rainbows...

.

Just think of it as us using our genwaku (razzle), and our genwaku (dazzle).

[Same pronunciation, different kanji.]

.

I mean, I'm really not talking very eloquently about this right now, but let me say I think it's going to be a pretty interesting, fun album.

.

And, we decided the title.

.

It's Razzle Dazzle!

.

The album jacket is gonna be done by Aquirax Uno

That is to say, Uno Akira.

.

And of you who don't know who he is, you should take advantage of this opportunity to familiarize yourself with his work.

He invites you into this amazing, wonderful world.

.

.

.

I think you guys will enjoy the album.

.

IMAI 22:00

4 comments:

  1. Ryu no Okurimono, is the only thing from that artist I'm familiar with, an illustrative edge, I think, very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''I think you guys will enjoy the album.''

    Ye sure, but im not in the mood for ''disco hits''. Why didnt they create a second Goth album?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, well, it does sound interesting...maybe a disco-y gothy kind of thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every new album over the years has been a surprise and a delight. I am always excited to hear what they'll do next. I love their musical fearlessness and willingness to experiment. If you're stuck in a rut this is not the band for you! Thank-you gentlemen!

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?