11.8.10

寿記 26.07.10 OFF

.

Yesterday, after we were done in the studio, I went out for a drink with Yoko-chan at a familiar bar.

.

This is the first time I've been off in such a long while!

.

I'm just relaxing while reading people's reaction emails.

.

.

.

And this story is just too funny, I have to tell it right now.

.

In the morning, Yokoyama-kun gets on the train and is going home, feeling great.

Then he falls asleep, and when he wakes up, he's at the end of the line. Oh no, he has to go back! So he gets back on the train, but then he falls asleep and misses his stop again...

He had to take so many little detours halfway...

Ahahahahahah!

.

.

Since years and years ago, our lovely synthesizer player has fallen into this tradition of always ending up in Takao.

That photo you sent me made me laugh, Yoko-kun.

The email woke me up and I actually started laughing out loud, while I was lying in bed.

It's been a long day, Yoko-kun.


IMAI13:48

Going home after a night of drinking on the morning train, falling asleep, missing your station and waking up in bumfuck nowhere is a classic experience of Tokyo living for seasoned barflies. (Takao is one of those nowhere stations at the end of the line.) There's even a word for it: "norisugoshi." My advice: if you're going to do it, make sure you're riding the Yamanote line. It runs in a circle, so you just go around and around, without getting anywhere. Also, the train fare doesn't get more expensive...though certain people like to take Yamanote-line naps to extremes and going around the circle 2, 3, 4 times before they wake up...

Some people choose to just go to sleep on the train platform instead, but I don't recommend this. The station attendants will wake you up and kick you out.

1 comment:

  1. lol, where do we get his email address? not that most of us(including me) could write anything that he would understand ^_^

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?