6.8.10

寿記 12.07.10 rec 8

.

I've started recording my guitar part for various songs now.

.

When I get home from the studio, I listen to the recording we've already finished, and just kind of...work with the ideas that pop into my head.

.


Pretty soon, I'm going to start having dreams that I'm in the studio recording. It always happens when it's album season...I get the recording syndrome, waking or sleeping!

...but, in the dream, things never really go the way I want them to.

So annoying~~~!

.

And furthermore, this time around our synthesizer player Yoko-chan says that he's got the same symptoms.

Take care, Yoko-chan.

IMAI 12:00


1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone's dreams behave, lol. I'm excited about this album! Thanks for the translation!

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?