11.8.10

寿記 25.07.10 rec 14


.

As we've been recording I realize that I've been updating this blog a lot more frequently.

Even though I've mostly been posting a bunch of short things, as if I'm just updating for the sake of updating.

.

If I had to tell you why I've been doing that...

.

Actually, I really don't know myself.

.

.

.

Both my basement home studio and the real studio are going at full power right now, so I'm at a peak, with my mind and body as busy as can be, that's for sure...

.

And, for some strange reason, when people have a lot of things they have to get done...

.

"Lately I haven't had a chance to even eat a meal in peace!"

"And I'm also totally sleep deprived!"

"There's nothing else to do but write blog entries!"

That's how it gets.

.

I know I sure get that way.

.

When I have time to spare, I forget that this blog even exists...

.

But when I'm too busy to do anything, I start updating all the time...

.

.

"No news is good news?"

Like, "If he's not updating, he must be having fun?"

These phrases just pop into my head of their own accord, but I think I have some idea of what they might mean...

I'm sitting here by myself, finding it funny...


(I'm using this pv guitar synth for the first time in a while)

IMAI 00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?