30.8.10

寿記 26.08.2010 Dokudanjou Beauty


Dokudanjou BEAUTY

.

Electric, noisy, pop, punk, and disco.

I wanted to make a song with all those elements in it, and this was it.

.

I thought of the bass riff that was the seed of the idea for this song during the memento mori tour.

I wanted to make something you could go nuts to for four minutes.

With a simple, simple rhythm.

Something bold.

But, with a sort of silly, joke thing going on.

.

.

.

The lyrics are "a requiem."

For my friend, who passed away.

.


.

.

Death is a frightening thing.

.

.


"It's gonna be all right Yeah Yeah
Nothing's gonna go wrong."

.

.

R.I.P.

.

.

.

Oh, and the day changed, but it was her birthday today!

.

IMAI 2:24

He's talking about his friend with uterine cancer, who he mentioned in this entry. Puts a new spin on Dokudanjou Beauty, all right...(Dokudanjou Beauty translation available here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?