11.4.11

寿記 03.04.2011 Public Image Ltd



The other day, I went to a photo exhibit.




Photos by Dennis Morris, who was the official photographer for Bob Marley and the Sex Pistols.


This exhibit was photos of the Sex Pistols vocalist Johnny Rotten

After the Pistols broke up and he changed his name back to John Lydon, and started a new band,

・・・Public Image Ltd・・・「PIL」




John Lydon is one of my favorite artists.

It was really exciting to see a lot of photos I hadn't seen before.


Maaaaaan~ I ean, it was so exciting, I just wanted to play another live show.


But, he was always drunk, John Lydon.





There was a time when I listened to nothing but PIL.


IMAI 17:52

1 comment:

  1. I loved PiL back in the day. They were brilliant. "Two sides to every Story. Somebody had to stop me. I'm not the same as when I began. I will not be treated as property." Basically his scathing reply to what he saw as his exploitation in the Pistols.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?