9.4.10

寿記 08.04.10 One thing and another

Yesterday, I went to a hanami.

.

Usually with hanami, every year it's colder and colder, and the whole thing just turns into a tournament of who can stand the cold the longest, but this year it was warm, nice weather.

.

I was looking forward to it.

.

But then, with one thing and another, I wasn't able to get there until 6 in the evening...

.

It was cold.

.

Also, by that point there were only three people including myself.

Oh, well then.

They asked me if I would like a seat.

.

Then our stylist, Yagi-san, showed up.

Now there were four of us.

.

Okay, let's start drinking.

.

It's cold.

.

Also, this park has already gotten pretty dark.

.

There was no one else around.

I mean, nobody at all.

Just us.

.

Maybe we should laugh!

Ahahahahahaha

.

.

Hmm~~ should we go somewhere else now?

It's a little far away but should we just go to that other park?

Should we go to that other park where there are lots of people and it will be more fun?

.

At least, let's go somewhere where there's more going on.

.

Oh man~~ it's cold!

.

Oh I know what, let's invite the people from Big Black Maria.

They're the people who always make our goods and accessories.

Here's a picture of the "rebel jacket" they gave me, so I can look like I'm dressed for cold weather.

(It says "rebel" on the arm.)

.

It's an original.

.

Mmm....some food would be nice.

The delivery pizza guy asked us if we wanted anything.

Really, they do that?

So nice of him!

So we ordered two pizzas and some fries.

.

Oh look, here comes Buck-Tick's manipulator and keyboardist, Yoko-chan.

He brought us the chicken we asked for.

Then we were pretty much set for food.

Now there were about 10 people at the party.

.

It's cold.

But, it was getting to be lots of fun.

.

I got a mail from Yuta.

He joined us, along with Kimura Seiji from hurdy gurdy.

.

With one thing and another, now there's more than ten of us.

.

.

With one thing and another, it ended up being a really fun hanami.

.

But, with one thing and another, hanami are alllllllllwaaaays cold.

IMAI 19:00


No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?