I’m pleased to see how popular Blog-Tick seems to be getting lately, thank you all for your comments and support! I really appreciate the comments, I really do. Please keep commenting! But as Blog-Tick has been attracting more and more readers, I’d like to establish a few simple ground rules:
1) Feel free to post opinions, start discussions, and ask me questions, but please keep your tone polite and professional (commenting on blogs looks great on a resume!)
2) Blog-Tick is a public informational blog, not a fan forum or livejournal community. I welcome discussion, but please limit your comments to a few sentences at most. If you want to write an essay hermeneutically deconstructing hegemonic paradigms of sexual arousal in the collected lyrical works of Buck-Tick, please do it on a forum or on your own blog. If you have a lot that you want to say to me personally, please feel free to email me at themadaristocrat at gmail, but be aware that Not Greatest Cultural Studies Journal is not peer-reviewed.
3) Please refrain from posting YouTube links unless they are directly related to the Post in Question and you specify in your comment which video you are linking to.
4) If you plan on flaming, please remember that public ridicule is the NGS policy.
5) Malapropist and/or Spoonerist fans of Tick-Buck, please be aware that I am dog of this glob and I reserve the right to moderate all dotcoms.
If there’s anything you would like to see on Blog-Tick (requests, suggestions, photo submissions of really cool tour goods, etc.) just email me and let me know.
Also, if you find information here that you would like to share somewhere else, please, please do me the small favor of linking back to Blog-Tick. If you found the info elsewhere but it was in Japanese and you couldn’t understand it until you found my translation here, please thank me by linking me when you re-share it. Obviously if you’re posting your news announcement independently, it has nothing to do with Blog-Tick, but if you got your info here first please be honest and link me, the publicity means a lot to me :)