Buck-Tick have conspired once again to take your money. Said robbery scheme involves a special edition of forthcoming album Either This or Anarchy, which will include:
- A special LP sized box (without an LP!!!)
- A Blu-spec CD (with the same 14 songs on it as the regular version but shut up it's teh special spec disc sound so clear u can hear Imai picking his nose in the background so cough up u dig?)
- A Blu-ray or DVD (take your pick) with the music video for "Metaphysical Meteor" ( I sure hope Acchan-chan-chan has eyebrows in this one or I want my money back)
- A giant fucking photobook (read: 24 pages of LP sized hueg photos of Acchan-chan-sama-chans' face)
- Three different types of "picture labels," but the DVD one and the Blu-ray one are different so you really only get two.
- A chance to win more B-T crap, including EITHER 1) a special piece of Buck-Tick crap with a serial number on it or 2) a more different piece of Buck-Tick crap you can only apply for if you bought the single too
- A paparazzi photo of Acchan-chan making out with Yutaka.
This meteoric release will cost a whopping 8500 yen. Purchasable through Not Greatest Shopping Service if you want that makeout photo. (Mental note to Cayce: must buy some good sake and call up Acchan-chan and Yutaka pronto.)
The regular ol' limited edition will just include the DVD/Blu-ball disc with the eyebrow-free music video on it, and a special
CD condom I mean slipcase.
The regular regular edition will just contain the CD and the silly coupon you can use to apply for more Buck-Tick crap.
The regular regular regular edition will contain one of Acchan-chan-chan's shaved-off eyebrow hairs.
It's a fucking Monday night, people. I need a drink. My old bones ache.
So...how can I get Buck-tick crap now?ReplyDelete
No seriously, this post and the CD condom made my day!
I love this post. Go soak those (old?) bones. I have it on good authority I almost twice your age!! Come to think of it my old bones hurt too. As would my wallet if I had any money. Good thing I do not!ReplyDelete
Hey, drop me a line, eh?
Love from Kanata ~ ~ ~
looooool sure you need a drink but don't get ripped off with your wine :)ReplyDelete
My wine never rips me off. I rip that wine off so hard it never saw it coming.Delete
I really need it! ;)ReplyDelete
Specially the makeout photo!!! PLEASE!ReplyDelete
Perhaps you should come along and help me convince them to kiss for the camera.Delete