4.1.10

寿記 06.07.09 07/02/09 NHK Hall

The last day of the Memento Mori Tour.

One element of the stage concept for this tour was an original culture we developed ourselves.

Some of our keywords and hints were "flames," "wings," "mechanical but ugly," "ugly but beautiful," "brass," "verdigris," "strange patterns," "hieroglyphs," et cetera.

Something aboriginal-looking, but developed.

Hyper, but not cyber.

Maybe I could explain it more clearly by saying, "Nausicaa, not Akira."

Of course, that's not the whole idea, and it would be impossible to fully realize the atmosphere of those movies anyway...

I think it was a stage set that evoked the atmosphere of the memento mori album very well.

.
.

Thanks to the staff!


It's been a while since my horned helmet made an appearance. That was interesting.

It was the perfect costume element for memento mori.

But, I couldn't wear it when I had my hair up in a bun with chopsticks.

(The version in the picture is the flowered version.)


This was the last day.

I had a great time! It was so much fun!

I loved seeing the expressions on the faces of everyone in the audience! Yeah.

But,

The best thing...

And album tours are usually like this for Buck-Tick...

The new songs start to feel just like old songs,

And everyone gets so excited...what I mean is,

There's really nothing better, I think.

.
.

I'm so proud of Buck-Tick, and of our audience.

And then after the show, at the after-party, we got excited all over again.

So many of our friends came.

Of course the party went on till morning.

.
.
Thanks for coming! Thank you all

.
.
.

"We ♥ had ♥ a ♥ great ♥ time ♥..."

See you at REBIRTH! It's gonna be a blast...♥ kekekekeke"

IMAI 4:19AM


2 comments:

  1. "Nausicaa, not Akira" LMAO! xD I loved that comparison... Thanks for your lovely translations! ♥
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your translations, they are so exceptional, I wouldn't rather be at any other site! Thanks! (Imai gets more enthusiastic as the years go by...) :)

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?