3.11.10

寿記 30.10.2010 go on the "Razzle Dazzle" Shibuya 10/27.28

.

It was at the Shibuya Koukaidou...no wait, now it's C.C. Lemon Hall.

We played some shows there.

.

It was a really great two days.

.

Everyone seemed like they were having fun and that's great!

.

And "what's-his-name" and "what's-her-face" and friends came to see the show, too, which made me really happy...

.

Thank you very much.

.

.

And as I was reading all the congratulatory emails from the fans, I also got one from a friend I haven't heard from in ages!

.

So I invited my friend to the show on the 28th.

.

(He? She?) showed up, along with (his? her?) daughter. [Japanese rarely uses gendered pronouns so it is impossible to tell if this friend of which Imai speaks is male or female.]

.

Thanks!

.

.

At the party after the show, I had a conversation with Mr. Uno, even though it was only a very brief one...and we took a commemorative photo of the five of us with Mr. Uno.

.

Thank you so much.

.

.

Yoko-chan was the same as always.

.

IMAI 20:00


1 comment:

  1. Where exactly do fans send emails to Mr. Imai? Is it a public address?

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?