24.3.11

寿記 24.03.2011 March 24th (Thursday) Email

There's an email I want to share with you all.

.


I'm just going to post the original text, as is.

.

.

.

Day by day, little by little, the levels of radioactivity were going down.

We're so very, very grateful.

All those people at the site of the plants, who are putting their lives on the line for us--we can never thank them enough.

Yesterday I got my dispatch to come to work. I have rainy days off.

The other day, I heard from my father, who was talking to someone in the neighborhood, that people who had fled Fukushima were being placed in a special section in some restaurant, and the someone was asking them to be labeled somehow, as having come from Fukushima.

It really makes me sad.

And now all the television programming has gone back to normal.

My friend in Toyko was upset and asking me what to do because he missed out on a chance to meet someone.

People from Fukushima are just human beings like everyone else. Don't let yourself forget it.

.

.

.

.
IMAI 9:42

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for translating so quickly. It's really very appreciated by us fans who can't read Japanese.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?