7.11.11

寿記 06.11.2011 Catalogue

.

We'll be releasing two special boxes on the same day in March, in cooperation with Victor and Ariola.

.

Two items

Catalogue Victor->Mercury 87-99

and

Catalogue Ariola 00-10

.

With this title, I wanted to give even more a feeling of just a pure informational label, or "cataloguing our history." I was the one who came up with the title.

I like it, I think it's very Buck-Tick-esque.

.

And I mean, I always wanted to put the name of the record label in the title of the album sometime.

.

...and actually, when you're talking about best-of albums, I always want to put the word "catalogue" in the title.

It's really easy to understand, and that's the point, right?

.

though, I have no idea what will happen from here.

.

.

About voting (this is important!)

I know a lot of people seem to think you can only vote once, or you can only vote for one song...

But actually, with the voting, you can vote for one song per album, per 24-hour period.

I think this system should give us some juicy results!

.

So have fun voting.

.

.

Cayce's two cents: Guys, what he means by "juicy results" is, vote for some different songs than last time.



1 comment:

  1. It's already showing some effects.

    At the time I voted, only one of the songs I selected was listed in the rankings. A lot more of them are present now.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?