15.10.09

Announcements from Sakurai Atsushi

2009.09.17 [from B-T official home page]

Thank you all so much for spending your hard-earned savings on the [I Love B-T] t-shirts I produced for the Tour Memento Mori -REBIRTH- and Fish Tanker's Only 2009 tour goods. I'm thinking of donating part of the proceeds, so stay tuned...

~Sakurai Atsushi

2009.10.14 [from B-T official home page]

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for your donations and your support. Thank you for going out of your way to buy all this as donations. I have decided to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sales from the time I made my first announcement up until yesterday's show at Zepp Tokyo. Thank you from my heart.

~Sakurai Atsushi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?