20.7.13

One Night Ballet

.

.

Whoops, I mean Soft Ballet.

I mean, we've added them

To the Not Greatest Site lyrics archive.

By popular demand!

(I'm looking at you, Lawrence, Victor, and Adrian.)

Kenny would be so pleased if he knew!

Whoops, I mean Mr. Morioka.

Would be pleased, that is.

Probably.

My apologies that it took so long.

Only four songs are currently up.  Feel free to email and request others, but I can't fulfill your requests unless you can send me the lyrics in kanji.  Also, I've got time for individual songs, but not whole albums.


.

.

4 comments:

  1. You have White Shaman, I am happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOH!
    I FEEL SO HOW GOOOOOOOOOOD!

    (I wonder if, years later when he got a much better handle on English, Endo felt embarrassed over having to sing that bit of engrish at every show)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, another reason to love this site :D

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?