25.7.13

Shopping Service and FT Only DVDs

This is NOT Greatest Site is proud to announce the launch of an all-new feature: This is NOT Greatest Shopping Service!

What does this mean, in practice?

It means that you can request that I, living in Tokyo, hit the used record shops to find that rare, out-of-print item that you, living overseas, can't manage to find online.

This is a direct, you-to-me transaction.  There are no third parties involved, and no auctions.  You can request that I try to find you any item you like.  I can't promise that I can find everything, but I will look.

I can also help you buy concert tickets, so long as they are not fanclub only tickets, and are not sold out.  Email me for details!

In addition, I will also be posting selected items for sale in the Shopping Service section of NGS.  These items are in my possession already, and I will sell them directly to you, on a first-come, first-serve basis.  I accept payments via PayPal, in Japanese yen.  Registered/tracked shipping on request.

All proceeds go to support Cayce, and by extension, This is NOT Greatest Site.  We live in tough times and I struggle like everyone else.  Know that your each purchase you make here makes it easier for me to keep bringing you the content you enjoy.

And one more thing: the limited edition of Buck-Tick's new live DVD for the 2013 Cosmic Dreamer Tour Fish Tanker's Only show at Tokyo Dome City Hall on March 2nd is available for pre-order up to August 9th.  If you are an overseas fan who isn't in the fanclub, but you want this DVD, contact me, and I will help you.  I will accept requests through August 7th.

For those of you who don't already know, my email address is themadaristocrat [at] gmail [dot] com.

.


2 comments:

  1. How awesome is that!
    Great idea, really. So from now on, it´ll be easier to stay supplied with stuff from Japan :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! Lots of times I have wished I could get the tour goods that never made it to the BT web shop. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?